The Hurt turned Healing-The Blog Turned Book! Order at http://amzn.to/RgSTTP

The Hurt turned Healing-The Blog Turned Book! Order at http://amzn.to/RgSTTP
The Healing Season, available on Amazon, Kindle and ShannynCaldwell.com

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 41



Day 40 of the Healing Season was so uneventful, that I couldn't bring myself to write it as Day 40.

Here's part of what I've learned so far.

1. We really can be healed in Jesus name.
2. He lives in us and wants us- in fact commands and blesses us when we step out as His hands and feet.
3. The struggles of living "in the world but not of it" continue to press on. Since the Healing Season began for me,severe flooding occurred and affected thousand of people in Nashville, where the church is rising to meet the challenge in a striking Jesus movement. Since this blog began, ruffly 75 people have been killed by tornadoes.
4. For better or worse, I don't like endings.

Therefore,
I will continue.

Consider the Healing through this tornado season to be the Spring Chapter of the Healing Season.

Prayer:
Father, thank you for the distance you have brought me this season. Thank you for the fact that I don't have to live in brokenness. Thank you a million times. I continue to follow you. Help me to bring your light to darkness and your hope to the hopeless. Make me a channel of your peace. In Jesus name. Amen.

Scripture:
“God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.”- Hebrews 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment